Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Feature -- Share and Rate Posts in MathNotations

Of course, everyone else in the blogosphere figured out how to do this months ago, but I'm a slow learner...

Please share your favorite posts from MathNotations (and hopefully give them a Thumbs Up!) by clicking on the links at the bottom of each post both on the site and from the RSS feed (if you use my feed). You have a choice of Technorati, Stumble,, or Digg.

Pls comment to let me know if you have any problems with this...


Mr Mont said...

Hi Dave

How much are you gonna pay us for a positive comment. :) lol

Nice to make you acquaintance through your blog.


Russel Montgomery

Russel's blog for reflection/provocation:
Hub for my professional work online:

Dave Marain said...

As soon as I rake in my first million from this blog, I'll be happy to share. Of course, I mean my first million readers...

I like your website. Thanks for visiting.