Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Feature -- Share and Rate Posts in MathNotations

Of course, everyone else in the blogosphere figured out how to do this months ago, but I'm a slow learner...

Please share your favorite posts from MathNotations (and hopefully give them a Thumbs Up!) by clicking on the links at the bottom of each post both on the site and from the RSS feed (if you use my feed). You have a choice of Technorati, Stumble, del.icio.us, or Digg.

Pls comment to let me know if you have any problems with this...

2 comments:

montgorp said...

Hi Dave

How much are you gonna pay us for a positive comment. :) lol

Nice to make you acquaintance through your blog.

Regards

Russel Montgomery
montgorp@iinet.net.au

Russel's blog for reflection/provocation: http://braindump.edublogs.org
Hub for my professional work online: http://mrmont.wikispaces.com/

Dave Marain said...

As soon as I rake in my first million from this blog, I'll be happy to share. Of course, I mean my first million readers...

I like your website. Thanks for visiting.