Friday, August 15, 2008

PRINCE? NAH! 'E-ROI'! August MathAnagram Finally!

Better late than never...
This is definitely not one of my finest anagrams but it's the best I could do. Hopefully, the descendants of this eminent mathematician will forgive me.

As always, ignore the punctuation and I trust many of you will solve this 'rapidement'.

Please follow the usual procedures when submitting...

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER AS A REPLY TO THIS POST

  • Remember to email me at dmarain at geeeemail dot com
  • Pls use Mystery Mathematician August 2008 in the subject line!
(PLEASE ENUMERATE!)

(1) The name of the mathematician
(2) Some interesting info/anecdotes re said person
(3) Explain the code embedded in the anagram! (Not too exciting here this month)
(4) Your sources (links, etc.)
(5) Your full name and the name you want me to use when acknowledging your accomplishment
(6) If you're new, how you found MathNotations
(7) If new, your connection to mathematics

No comments: