Sunday, August 24, 2014

Free CCSS/SAT/Challenge Math Problems/Solns sent to your inbox?

I'm considering a trial run depending on response. Many of these will be similar to the hundreds of Twitter Problems I've posted but more developed and with Answers/Solutions.

I will update my progress with this venture and let my readers here and on Twitter know if I will continue.

Since it's free at this juncture, I request that you

(1) Follow me on Twitter @dmarain

(2) Send me request via Blogger Contact Form with the following info:

(a) Your full name
(b) A link to your website/blog if you have one
(c) State & Name of school district in which you are teaching (or a student)
(d) Grade Level(s) or Math subjects currently teaching or indicate grade level/current math courses if a student. Also indicate if you're teaching LD/Reg/Honors/AP Levels
(e) Preferred math problem types (E.g/, Middle School, CCSS, Algebra, Geometry, SAT, Precalculus, Explorations, etc)
(f) Indicate if you already subscribe to my blog feed (& which feed you use) and if you already follow me on Twitter.

As you may know my problems are almost all conceptually based and require strong skill.

As always you are free to use these problems for personal use or teaching purposes but they cannot be reproduced for commercial use.

I have no idea what the response will be or whether I can maintain this on a daily or weekly basis. I may be able to customize it for your needs by category but no promises!

No comments: